Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Random Beauty Thoughts For This Week!

Random Beauty Thoughts For This Week!

1.I wish I had more time to sort out some swaps on Beauty Box Swaps as this [see below] is getting ridiculous-this piccie shows all of the stuff I would like to swap!


2.I need to stop buying make-up and skincare because of 1 [see above]!

3.That's doubtful-cos this week I've just got the Decleor Themed box from Latest in Beauty..I got in quick & boy is it worth it!...and I've bought another November Carmine box..and subscribed to Glossy Box ...bought a Gucci Guilty gift set from House of Fraser online...a L'Occitane Pivoine EDP & lipgloss online....some Orly In a Snap...and none of that takes into account the usual 'make-up shopping' spend...

4.I dont like the Pivoine lipgloss-not strong enough for me-so its now another potential swapperooni



5.I've just  bought two 'Travalos' and I love them & should, & will, find time to write about them in more detail

One in Pink-of course-and one in Silver

6. I've realised I'm now addicted to Memo Lalibela EDP-which is a bit of a problem as I only have a little sample...so I emailed Harvey Nicks as they're the only UK stockist.Today they said...yes,we do Memo [which I knew cos I looked on-site??!!] but no they don't have Lalibela..
What am I to do now? BooHoo :O(

7.My husband's finally crow-barred me off his Facebook account and onto my own..he cant take the embarrassment of all of the Beauty links/Comments/Subscriptions any more

Happy Beauty Daze 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. ermmmm the word that pops to mind in WOW thats alot of beauty stuff to swap :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know-it's insane...and the list is growing,not decreasing...and dare I mention Amarya/GB for the first time/FU and Carmine boxes,all due this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I am new to your blog. following you now. you have great products.

    Have a Cupcake sweet day;)
    http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you want to swap please let me know by leaving a comment PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS below.You can also email me by hitting the 'email' tab in my Full Profile