Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Brushes

Just a quickie...
My brand spanking new Crown brushes came today & I'm as happy as a bee in honey. 

I've had a C431 precision detailer for some time & have been using it, for 'surprise surprise', detailing/crease work/lining and its brilliant.Really is precise! It doesn't drag or pull ,but it deposits powders cleanly & accurately.Also holds product well so that you don't have to go over & over the area which is a real bug bear of mine.

Another thing that annoys me is itchy brushes-I have a real problem with some of them as they're scratchy,prickly,unpleasant little items that I don't want near my skin!Not these ones!

I love these brushes for so many reasons not least that they're stylish,durable & I haven't had any shedding or splaying problems...and my C431 is at least 15 months old and has been used & washed so many times.

I've been promising myself a couple more of these Crown brushes so that I can keep them for use with different colour palettes but they've been out of stock at 'LoveMakeup' for such a long time that I gave up!Then I was prompted again by the last Carmine BB [it had a stubby Japonesque chisel shader but its short handled-which I don't like & wont use],to go on a brush hunt...And why it never occurred to me before that Crown might have their own site,I do not know!They do!Hence my little arrival today..Yippee & I cant wait to have a go with them...

C407 £3.89
C431 £4.15
C408 £3.29

Find Crown here


1 comment:

  1. Cool, I will check them out. :)

    I'm having a giveaway, if you'd like to enter... :)
    http://fashion-olic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you want to swap please let me know by leaving a comment PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS below.You can also email me by hitting the 'email' tab in my Full Profile